I have two M4MM projects to share today:
1. Lightweight foldable whiteboard made from a foam board presentation thingy and "dry erase" contact paper.
2. Display stand/holder for whiteboard, blackboard, whatever.
WHITEBOARD (Project #1):
- I purchased the foam presentation board and dry erase Con-tact paper at different stores. The dry erase paper is hard to find! I found it at Beckers in Watchung, NJ (Route 22).
- Simply cut and attach the paper to the board. Although I goofed up a couple times so my board is not perfect. The Con-tact paper will attach permanently to the foam board so removing air bubbles is almost impossible.
- If I were to do this project again, I would not use the foam board. It was very difficult to get it covered properly.
STAND MADE FROM 1" PVC PIPE (Project #2):
I bought all the supplies I needed at Home Depot. Total cost, about $25. This doesn't include the spray paint I used, so about $30.
|1" PVC Pipe and Fittings|
|Finished Frame/Stand with whiteboard|
|Finished: Before paint|
|Finished: Being painted|
I took video as I made this thing.